All aspects of Guitarhoo.com, including, without limitation, text, graphics, content, linked content and the links themselves, and any and all other services or goods advertised or otherwise linked to this site, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Guitarhoo.com disclaims all representations, statements and/or warranties, express, implied or otherwise, with respect to any part of the site and in its entirety, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and implied warranties arising from the course of performance or conduct or according to any industry standards whatsoever.
In no event shall Guitarhoo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, lost data or any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, compensatory or consequential damages, whether or not foreseeable, related to the use, inability to use, performance, non-performance, malfunction or any other aspect of use or non use of the content, programs, scripts, information or data or merchandise or services that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to, Guitarhoo.com, even if Guitarhoo.com has previously been made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Furthermore, Guitarhoo.com and/or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors or owners offer no opinion regarding the merit or legitimacy of any of the companies or other third parties listed in this service nor do they endorse or sponsor any of the companies or other third parties listed in this site.
Guitarhoo.com does not thoroughly investigate every link on this site to ensure their legitimacy, legality or even their existence. Broken links or outdated links are periodically removed. Any recommendations for a site or product or service are solely the opinions of the Staff at Guitarhoo.com and DO NOT represent any endorsement of any kind for any purpose.
We encourage you to report any fraudulent scheme, product, service or company to Guitarhoo.com and we will make attempts to remove the link. We are likewise not responsible to you if we do not remove the link, or if there is a delay in removal. Removing links is at the sole discretion of Guitarhoo.com. Any illegal action should be reported to the authorities. Guitarhoo.com simply provides a FREE service for you, the user, in an attempt to make your experience on the internet more valuable and useful.
Live Chat / Message Boards / Personal Ads / Guestbooks
From time to time Guitarhoo.com offers Live Chat / Message Boards / Personal Ads / Guestbooks and other interactive services (which will be refered to as "Interactive Services") to its viewers either directly on this website or through a link to another website.
Guitarhoo.com does not make any claims of appropriateness or legitimacy for any of the interactive services appearing on this website. Guitarhoo strongly and urgently recommends caution on the parts of all individuals accessing these interactive services. As in all things, users should exercise caution when utilizing blind meeting services and take all appropriate precautionary measures.
Specifically, Guitarhoo.com requires that these interactive services not be used to solicit bizarre or unusual acts or any relationship that offends the community; solicit minors; solicit or pander in any illegal way.
Furthermore, by participating in the interactive services you agree that:
- You the end user assumes all liability;
- You will use good judgment in participating in the Guitarhoo.com interactive services;
- Refrain from responding to any message that you don't agree with or that you think is stupid or absurd in an indecent, profane or derogatory manner;
- Not abuse the Guitarhoo.com interactive services by using them as a vehicle for overtly commercial messages or other selling or promotional offers or any other commercial manner;
- Accept that not everyone is going to agree with anything that you may have to say and that you may receive no responses to whatever you may post;
- Understand that as a Free Service to the community, use is a privilege granted and not a right, and as such you will refrain from overt hostility, improper acts and any other form of behavior offensive to the community;
- Guitarhoo.com has the right to remove any users messages, posts or users themselves from it's interactive services for whatever reasons it deems appropriate;
- Should you experience any difficulties in the programming, forms or presentations while you are in the Guitarhoo.com interactive services, you will exhibit patience, and understand that the interactive services are in the process of being refined. If you experience any difficulties please inform us of them so that we can get them corrected;
- Guitarhoo.com is not responsible, and cannot be held liable, in any manner, for any ads or reply messages posted, or the failure of any ad or reply message to be successfully posted.
Back to Guitarhoo! Home